The First Rose you gave me we were Friends,
You gave me the Second Rose Our Loved Begined,
The Rose came a comin, comin at Top Speed,
I've Longed waited for you the One that I need.
You gave me the Second Rose Our Loved Begined,
The Rose came a comin, comin at Top Speed,
I've Longed waited for you the One that I need.
The Fourth Rose you gave me with Passion in your Eyes,
The Fifth and Six came after What a Suprise,
Once Again another Rose, Rose Number Seven,
My Emotions are on Edge I think I've died and gone to Heaven.
You are so Romantic, this is All Great,
With that said you gave me Number Eight,
You Really must Love me this is All Fine,
You Gave me Eight Roses here comes Number Nine.
You Have so much Passion so much within,
With Love and Affection you Gave me Number Ten.
The Eleven Rose you gave me with All of your Heart,
The Twelve and Final Rose we Shall Never Part.
A Dozen of Roses to Claim my Love
You Proved that you Loved Me,
You were sent from Heaven Above.
You've Given Me Each Rose One by One,
The Passion towards me has just begun.
I hold the Bouquet of Roses in my My Arm,
You showed me your creativeness, you showed me your Charm.
So therefore I Love you for you are my Lover,
These Roses Indicate "This Love is FOREVER!"

No comments:
Post a Comment